Dear Friends and Family,


School supplies are overflowing the isles of our local stores. Fall is upon us! As for me I will be heading back to Albania and Kosovo in September. God is showing me that my faith is only as big as it is stretched. At every turn He seems to be s-t-r-e-e-e-e-c-h-i-n-g it in one way or another. However it is in the season that we grow.



Here at home I continue to serve at Horizon Valley Center in the Children's ministry. I am blessed to be among the wonderful believers there. I have also been assisting two sweet older ladies in my area. Since my return from Kosovo in May I have been living with my brother Matthew and his family. They will be moving to Colorado shortly after I leave in September. I have lived with Matthew Ashly and my three nephews for the past two years and I am sad to see them go. Both my brothers and their family's will be living out of state now. I will miss them but am proud of them for showing the courage needed to strike out on their own to provide a better life for their families.



Last Years Missionary retreat



Once again I am excited to invite you all to join me in my journeys through prayer. Come along and let us see the mighty things God will accomplish this year. I will be serving at the missionary retreat in Albania once again then continuing on to Kosovo. If the Lord provides financially I will remain in Kosovo through December 6th to help with the english school as they open an extension in another area.


In Kosovo with friends the day before we left in May



Here is the itinerary so you can pray along with me. Also be sure to subscribe to our updates at our new website: www.albretreats.blogspot.com to get updates while we are there.



September
6th -7th Travel to Albania -LAX to Tirane via London & Munich
7th--8th Retreat Prep at the Mali Robit Hotel in Durres
9th -12th Missionary Retreat!
12th -15th Touring Albania with the team
16th Continue up to Kosovo by bus
17th -22nd Wedding Preparations
23rd Shpetim & Xhemile's Wedding!
24Th - 30th Visiting Friends


O
ctober-December 6th
Teaching at Agape American Learning Centers, Lord Willing





Shpetim & XhemileI am blessed to help them with their wedding.




I want to thank so many of you who have been faithful traveling buddies (via prayer and support) on these trips. This will be the 5th time I have been to Albania. It is by God's grace and your prayers that I have been sustained in these times of service. May God richly bless you all in this new fall season with chances to see His great faithfulness at work in your lives as much as I have seen it in mine! Thank you for your prayers and support.



Zoti ju Bekoft (God bless you)
Jen



P.S. For those of you in the Temecula area you can tune into 88.9 KRTM September 11th & 14th at 5pm to “Campus Dialog”( CCBC's radio show) to hear me share about my missions experience.



Contact Info

Email: jenmellor4@yahoo.com
Phone: 760-331-9441
I will continue to check messages
at this number


Team update site: www.albretreats.blogspot.com
Jen’s site: www.jenmellor.blogspot.com

If the Lord so leads financial support
may be sent to:

Calvary Chapel
Murrieta

24225 Monroe AvenueMurrieta, CA
92562

Memo: Alb Team-Jen Mellor
Financial support will continued
to be accepted through December

Comments

Popular Posts