Heading back to the states Wednesday!

Hey everyone!
Well I am on my way outta here soon. Half my heart will stay behind when I go but I am looking forward to seeing my famiily and friends back in the US.
It has been a busy month teaching in two different towns and helping with kid's ministry and the kid's Christmas drama. I am sad not to be here to see the kids perform. They are great!
I will post more pictures of teaching and such later. The power here has been terrible which makes blogging an dinternet difficult.
Please pray as I hope to be back here next year possibly with another teacher to continue to help in the english schools. For now I will be staying with a friend in Teemcula and looking to do part time work untill God directs further.
Please pray for my travel home as I will strt with a 10 hour bus ride back to Albania to catch my flight home.
God bless you all!]
Jen

Comments

Ah, Jen, hope you've made it back safe and sound. Must be really, really weird to be back!! Hope all is well and if you're going to be here a while, I'd love to see ya!

Popular Posts