USA here I come!


Whoo hooo!!! I just bought my ticket back to the states! I can hardly believe it!  Praise the Lord!  I have been looking for tickets forever but the provided funds was about 500 short for what the prices were.  I was praying yesterday, "Lord, this amount in my bank is what You have provided for so please show me the way."  It was then that I realized that doing two tickets, one to England and one from there to LAX would be within my means.  Praise God I have friends there who were already asking me to visit.  He really provides! I will be arriving into LAX April 19th and leaving June 7th.  It is about 6 weeks but I know it is going to zoom by! A few things I would like to ask you all for prayer for.
  • Places to stay while I am there
  • Ride from the airport
  • Getting around without a vehicle
  • A fundraising dinner (dates and location still unknown)
  • Making time to visit with family and friends
  • Culture shock
  • Trip to Texas with my Mom to see my brother and his family
  • Establishing a more organized support/care team
  • A bit o rest somewhere in there..uh somewhere
  • Financial provision for my time there
  • opportunities  to share with supporters, churches etc.
  • The visiting students from the Bible College in Erseka who will be subbing for me.
If you guys have any input.  Let me know.  I will give more info as things develop.
Thanks for your prayers and support! I can't wait to see everyone!!!
Jen

Comments

Popular Posts