Hello from Hana!

Hana Graduating from Bible School
 Hana would like to thank those of you who helped her attend her 1st semster of Bible school.  Her second semester she has also already completed and is working off the tuition costs this summer. She will be working as camp councelor for multiple kids and youth camps, living in the rooms with the kids and taking them to do all the wilderness activities that this camp does. It is wonderful to see all that God has done in and through her in her time in Erseka.  She is currently subbing for me in the youth girls meetings sharing the word with the girls.  Her heart is touched for the lost and she thinks that God may be calling her to serve outside her country.  Please continue to keep her in prayer.  She is still in need of a little funds to cover her personal costs while serving in Erseka this summer as well as travel to and from.  If you are at all interested in helping her I am trying to raise about $150 for her summer needs.  See below for ways to donate.  Enjoy her testimony below.

The Bible students get to do many outdoor activities that they will also do with many city kids who come for camps this summer

Hi I am Hana
Last year while I lived in Kosovo I had a different life; I believed in the Lord but I wanted to learn more of Him. My desire had been to attend a Bible School and when I had the chance  many people prayed for me and the Lord opened the door for me to attend Udhëkryq (crossroads), a Torchbearers Bible School in Ersekë, Albania. While in school I was learning much about the Lord and how He is all powerful. The school has had many teachers who have taught us students ways we can have a closer relationship with God, and this has been a blessing to me. God has opened my heart even more to His word and now I can see how my life has change for the better. During school I have also had more time with the Lord to pray and focus on His word and calling for Christians.  I am excited for whatever the Lord will have for us students. Last semester we had “Outreach Week” throughout the town of Ersekë where the school is. I was very encouraged for this and prayed that the Lord will give me strength to talk with people about the gift that Jesus has for them. He did! We were going door to door as well as have special programs to reach the youth, so please be praying that the Lord will continue to open the hearts of the people in Erseka. After school end I retured to Kosovo, and in June I will go back to Ersekë to work with kids summer camps. At this point I still have a few needs, as toiletries and a bus ticket back to Kosovo after school is out. In order for me to work in the camps this summer I will also need a bus ticket back to Ersekë and to return home when the camps are over. Please be praying for me that the Lord guides me and teaches me during this time, and if the Lord leads you contribute to my needs you may donate through paypal on Jena's website or send check to...
Calvary Chapel Murrieta

24225 Monroe Avenue
Murrieta, CA92562
Memo: Jen Mellor-Kosovo
Hana was interviewed by a reporter during an outreach
Hana spending time in God's word

Comments

Popular Posts