To Everything There is a Season

It has been a very full 2+ years here in Mindanao but as God continues to teach me..."There is an appointed time for everything. And there is a time for every event under heaven--" (Eccl 3:1) This season is drawing to its close. Since May I have been feeling that divine restlessness that always happens before God shakes up my world. As I have been spending time praying, reading and listening for His direction He has answered. I will be returning to Kosovo. My time here will wrap up in February and I will spend most of next year preparing to return to the place and people that I have missed terribly these past three years. Even though I will miss my friends here they have all said that they were none too surprised as its pretty evident that my heart was still there even while serving here. Please keep me in your prayers as it is a busy time of transition as I am seeking to become a certified trainer in 3 different courses that I hope to bring back home and to the body of Christ in Kosovo as well. I will also be wrapping up various projects I have been involved in here with different ministry partners. I especially would like to get the jewelry project in a place that I can still order from the states but its self sustainable. Ann, my project manager has agreed to keep it running as much as possible. I am planning to start online sales and possibly hit some craft fairs next year while I am home. I would appreciate you prayers and any help you would like to give in this area. The main 6 ladies are very thankful for the work. It is helping them to feed their families.
[Left: Playing the drum box during youth worship on the Mountain trip Middle: Helping to facilitate the Kairos course. Right: Teaching the kids on the mountain how to make friendship bracelets}

Comments

Popular Posts