Some fun pictures

Hey everyone,
Once Kim got back to the states she sent me some cool pictures and I just wanted to share them with y'all.

Oh Kimbo! I miss you bre just isn't the same here without you!


I asked Sheria how school was the other day and she said, "Oh Jenna, Praise the Lord good, very good!" Praise God for the change He has done in her heart to do well in school now and graduate.
Can 2 cooks be in the kitchen at the same time? At times we weren't sure but these two managed it. Arsim & Norma out favorite cooks! This night Arsim showed Norma how to make a really yummy chicken and cream rice dinner he makes. I think I may put the recipe on here for those of you who are interested. Pray fo Arsim, he so desires a Christian wife and pickings here are slim. Norma encouraged him a lot about that when she was here. God has the best plan for him, much better than he can plan himself.


This is the first dinner in Shpetim & Xhemile's new place!

Kim & Norma's last day :o(

Oh I just love this cute picture of Isabella Yocum and me! I hope to see her and her parents more this trip. Please pray for Mark & Celeste Yocum at Calvary Chapel Prishtina as they are in need of a worship leader.


This week pastor Brian Bell from Calvary Chapel Murrieta and one of his deacons is coming to visit. We are excited to have them here!

Please pray as I have still yet to find an apartment and would like to get out of here soon :o)

Also please pray as I am praying towards coming back here in January more long term as the Lord leads!


Praise Reports

Sheria and school!

The new English school is growing every day!

English classes are going well

I am making the friday meeting meals and they are turning out well-Praise God!

I went today to help with the village kids club and I think I will continue to help with that-it is going really well!

Prayer Requests

Brian's time here next week

Apartment

Unity in the body here and the churches of Kosovo

CC Prishtina-Worship leader

Pray for me as I help train a girl how to clean Randy & Lycia's place twice a week

Randy and Lycia as they start to build on their new land

Comments

Great update! We just said goodbye to Pastor Dan and his friend Paul who came out to visit us over the weekend. It's great that Brian is coming...I will pray for your requests! Great photos...especially the one of you holding the baby...beautiful!
~Rose

Popular Posts