Come see a video!

Wow long time no post!
Hi guys I just wanted to let you know that you can go to my blogsite
www.jenmellor.blogspot.com
to view a video recap of my time in Kosovo last Fall. I just was able to share it at a presentation I did at my home town church -Horizon Valley Center last Sunday. For those of you who were praying for that-THANKS! It went really well and the congregation seemed to enjoy the video as well as the crowd participation before where I taught everyone to chat "God is good, all the time, all the time, God is good." In Albanian...in the spirit of super bowl Sunday of course :o)
It has pictures and video of my host family, English classes, the wedding and serving in the church there in Malisheve ;o)
Please continue to keep me in prayer as I desire to go back to Kosovo,Lord willing and providing as soon as possible. I have to make some decisions here pretty soon on when that is and would greatly appreciate your prayers on that.
Enjoy the Movie it is only about 5 minuets :o)

Thank you again so much for your continued prayers and support.
Zoti ju Bekofte!
Jen

Comments

Popular Posts