Road Trip!


Hi everyone,


Thanks for you prayers regarding Kosova stuff.


Wednesday's sharing went well and I have a few sign ups. I will be having an info meeting with those students soon. Please continue to pray for wisdom as we put this internship program together :o)


As for a place to live that is solved for the time being. There is some family land that we have in Elsinore that has a Mobil home that is being remodeled now that I will be able to live in for the next 2 months as it is being prepped to be rented out.


Also tomorrow I am leaving with my Dad to drive straight through to Colorado Springs to help move my brother Matthew and sister in law and their kids back to California. Please pray for the traveling: 3 little ones -5,3&3) traveling 16 hours! As well as for Matthew as he will be looking for work down here. Unfortunately they have just had the bad end of a business deal and this is a stressful time for their young family. Please keep them in your prayers.


Faleminderit-Thanks


Jen




Praise Reports


-Interest in the Kosova sharing


-A place to live




Prayer Request


-Internship


-Traveling to Colorado


-Matthew's family

Comments

Popular Posts