Curve Ball!



Hello Everyone,

As they say life sure can through you a curve ball! I have just fallen prey to one of those :o)


Last you all heard I was staying in Elsinore and looking for work. Well I found a job-low paying but rewarding. I am now a "Stay a home Auntie". My brother and sister in law are now unfortunately separated and I am staying Monday-Friday with my brother at my Dad's place in Escondido, taking care of my Nephew's.
Nathanael (5), Caleb (3) and Tyler (2)

It came up rather suddenly and we are taking it one day at a time. Of course our prayers are that this family will be fully restored. Please be praying along with me for that.

Fun with bubbles
Wow what a difference child care is from child rearing! But I am thankful to have some child care experience at least under my belt. The same principle that works for a well ran VBS works for a well run life-Schedule,preparation & organization. It's like we used to teach the CCBC students in our Kids Ministry Training class..."If you are not running the kids the kids are running you." Too true I am seeing with 3 very..uh..energetic boys. 3 law of thermodynamics "Everything is going from order to disorder". Also my cooking skills are being challenged. The boys like to help Auntie make dinner which is usually fine except when Auntie gets distracted by helping the boys to help and over does some ingredients. Case in point: Last night we ended up with a VERY lemony Chicken piccata. Yummy well at least we got a healthy dose of Vitamin C! "Oh koo koo, bre" (Oh my goodness) as my Kosovar friends would say.

"Auntie why are you laying on the grass?"




"Baby's" 1st day of preschool



As for Kosova my plans are still to return in September as the Lord wills. Please keep this in prayer :o) The last thing I want to do is be yet another person who disappears out of the boys life in this tender age. I am keeping this lite but as you can imagine this is a very hard time for us all. We would very much covet your prayers.


Zoti ju Bekofte!


Jen & co.





Praise Reports


-Matthew took his entrance exam to the Sheriff dept and should have the results soon


-The boys are adjusting to their new routine & surroundings well all things considered


-Had a great 29th birthday last Wednesday with family and Cmom's (ex step Mom) amazing Harvey Wallbanger Cake...YUM! The booys made decorations for me and helped me eat the cake :o)





Prayer Requests


-Restoration of teh Marriage


-Wisdom in parenting 3 busy boys


-Cooking Skills need a refresher :o) Looking for yummy nondairy, healthy dinner recpies if anyone has any (Caleb is allergic to milk)


-Caleb regressed in his potty training and we need to get him back on track


-The hearts and minds of all of us in this hard time

Comments

Popular Posts