Home Sweet Mobile Home

Thanks for you prayers about a place to live. I moved in to my (late) Grandpa's mobil home last Friday and have been cleaning and sprucing it up as I could. I think these pics are mostly for my friend Kameron :o) Kameron, remeber how we were going to rival Martha Stewart with an affordable craft magazine called "Ghetto Life" (Get a life)? So here is the first issue :o) Making you own affordable home decorations. I made kitchen curtains, dishcloths, couch covers and pillow covers from super duper cheap Walmart Fabric. Praise God for the $1 & $2 a yrd stuff! Whoo! Hoo!


Also the road trip went well. Really you guys must have been praying because we basically drove 18 hours, packed then drove back 20 hours all with like 6 hours sleep for 3 days! Pheww!
Here are some pics of Dad and I on the road. The scenery is really amazing! We stopped at a few scenic points.



This may be hard to tell but it is one of those cloud rainbow thingys.
As far as the boys were concerned the move was a BLAST!
Tyler turns 2 today and I am so excited I can spend it with him back here in good ol' CA.
Praise Reports
*We survived the trip!
*The Elsinore place
Prayer Request
*Matthew and Ashly as they make the difficult transition back to CA
*1st meeting this week with Kosova Intern hopefuls.
*As my odd jobs are drying up please pray for more work.

Zoti Ju Bekofte! (God Bless you!)
Jen

Comments

Suuuueeeeeeet Jen! I LOVE a good deal!! I made some kitchen curtains out of dishtowels from Ikea that were $.50 ea so it cost a BUCK. I LOVE that. LOVE IT. LOVE IT. LOVE IT. Man, I miss talking crafts with you... maybe we can talk crafts soon- face to face! ;)

Popular Posts