Welcome Lily Emerline Mellor!


Hello everyone,
This is mostly just a post for family…sorry everyone else :o)
So attached are pictures of our newest addition Lily Mellor. I just spoke with Renee to get an idea of what else she needed for Lily and I am going to do a shipment from Babies R Us to them. I wanted to extend the offer that if anyone would like to contribute to sending them some needed items to just come to my blog and use my paypal donate button. When you donate your amount please put a little note of congratulations in the notes box and I will send that on to them as well.
I want to try and get the stuff ordered by Monday so they can get it next week sometime. So please do a payment no later than Sunday.
After the order is sent I will post a list of what you all bought her :o) I figured this would be the easiest way to do it with out everyone having to get a separate package off to them :o)
Love you guys…hope to hear from you soon!
Love
Proud Auntie Jen

Comments

Popular Posts