ATTENTION - Sunday Dinner Cancelled

Hi guys,
I am making calls to whoever I know was planning to come but wanted to send this out as well. Unfortunately Jeff and Lynn have a family situation that prevents them from hosting the fundraiser dinner this Sunday night. I will let you know when we reschedule it.
Please keep this sweet family in your prayers as they are dealing with the possible death of Lynn's step dad. He had a fall or a stroke earlier this week and is most likely being put on life support today. The Carr family is very special to me and have been a huge blessing to me in my ministry ever since I met them when they came with our SSS ministry team to Albania in 2005. Jeff is the one who originally sent Kim and I over to Kosova spring of 2007. Please pray for them during this time.
Thank you all for you understanding. God is sovereign and nothing is a surprise to Him! :o)
Zoti ju Bekofte!
Jen

Comments

Popular Posts