Burim update :o)

Hi guys!
For those for you praying for my friend Burim and his issue with the throat pollip here is his update. My translations or explanations are in [brackets]. I just love to send you his stuff word for word because it is fun to see how they express things there :o) Praise the Lord everything went well. Haven't heard much regarding the guys and the car accident so will let you all know about that. I just have to say I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Blessed every time I even get one little line response from these blogs so thanks for all of you who take the time to do that. It will be even more special to me when I am over there and you all are so far away. I am so glad that prayer has no boundaries and can travel at lightning speed to our Dad who hears us!
Zoti ju Bekofte!
Jen

.............................................

Jen I am sorry, it took me foreveeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrr to write u back, ,kuku [oh my goodness!] yes i am doing well, i did have a surgery, and I am aliveeee, ahaha, i was sooo shake shake shake [I was nervouse and shaking] when i went to the surgery room kuku [oh my goodness!] but it went very well, my voice is not like it was b4, its more like Mrs. Been! ahhaha just kiding, its ok, but i still can speak loud, it will take maybe a few more weeks to get back to normal. actually today 3 weeks is when i had the surgery, i think it was on 11th? so the work is going good, i started last week again, and i feel a bit LAZY after 2 weeks doing nothing.ok Jen talk to u soon.God bless ya!

Comments

Anonymous said…
you bless me. thank you for bring so faithful. Thanks for hte update on Burim. will continue to pray for complete healing.

praying for Labi, Randy and Josh, tooooo.

xoxo -b
I've been delinquent in my commenting but I LOVE your murals (holy cow), especially the swirly ones and if there was some cool place to put one in my house, I'd LOVE to do that. I might need a quote ;)
Thanks for the update- always good to know what is going on with you and your Kosovo pals.

Popular Posts