You are my sunshine


Hi guys I realized that I have a lot of videos I have done recently and have not posted them for y'all to enjoy. So I am testing to see if I can post directly from Picasa which is an awesome picture editing program from google. Thanks Pastor Brian at CCM for teaching me about it! Love it!
Anyway this is a class a friend of mine teaches in Drenas. I have been going out to help her with a Bible drama once or twice a week for the last month. When I do I help her in her classes since she has 20 kids by herself in each class. This was an intermediat group she has that I took aside while she was testing other students. We did dictation and translation of "You are my sunshine" and I asked if I could take a video of them to share with my friends and family back home. Here it is! Please pray for my friend Jackie and her ministry there. She has no church in her town yet and is serving as a single lady there alone. I am blessed that the Lord is providing me with new missionary friends here! Yaye!
Zoti ju Bekofte!
Xhena
Posted by Picasa

Comments

cindymom said…
You did a great job on your videos. Very professional. Did you really do all those murals? WOW! Keep up the good work. Miss you.
Love,
Mom

Popular Posts