English lessons & Christmas!!!

Hi everyone!
I have great news!
Christmas-Please pray for me as I organize our Christmas program. I have four teen girls meeting at my house 3 times a week learning a hip hop routine ( I will post a video of the performance later) and we will also start practices for an evangelical skit. This is it here.
I know it is not the traditional Christmas pageant but as I was praying about what to do I just kept thinking "Emmanuael-God with us" That really is the miracle of Christmas and the point of why we celebrate. God came down people! Think about that for just a moment! Crazy!!! Please keep this in prayer as the roles for the skit are not yet decided and also I wanted to involve the little kids that we are meeting with up by Randy's house somehow. That group fluctuates each week so still noodeling on that one. Also with the hip hop girls three of the are christian and one is a former student of mine who is friends with the other girls and just came to watch last week, Please especially keep that group in prayer that the girls would be a good example to here and that Jesus would touch here heart. She will also be in the Lifehouse skit and was moved by it when she saw it last week. That is especially exciting because she has been one of the few students to keep in touch with me and I ave been praying for her. There is a chance because of our practice times that she may get to stay over and attend our friday night meetings. I need to talk to her parents still as she is only 15. Please keep her in Prayer! We will just call her B* since this site is linked with my facebook and she is on there :) The great thing about having a special Christmas program is that people are more likely to come to that than a normal service. Pray that many would come and experience Jesus through us and His word!


English Lessons-Praise the Lord I have two private studensts now. One is a sister, S*, of a Christian couple who live in England who is either open or a baby Christian I am not sure which yet. We are working through the beginning book plus we will be working on memeorizing passages of scripture together. Now we are working on 1 Corinthians 13.
The other student is a buisnessman, a friend of Randy's. He is a joy to work with and VERY motivated. He has a passion for his country and even this community and wants to learn English to make international buisness connectons to bring more industry into Kosova. With both of these students I am having Besora help me so she will also be sharing in the profits to help her family. Today I will be talking to my landlord about exchanging lessons for his kids for rent as well as using an unused room down the hall for lessons so the buisnessman and other would not be coming in my home which for male students with me being single is not a good idea. Please be in prayer for this and the finances to work out for the things I need to get started. This will accomplish two things. One it will suppliment my almost non-existant support and make it possible to be self supported here. Secondly it is to build relationships with those in my community and have a foot into their lives.
Thank you all for your precious prayers!
Zoti ju bekofte!
Jen

Praise Reports
-English students
-Place for lessons
-My great landlord!
-B* in the drama and hip hop

Prayer requests
-Christmas outreach and practices
-Shoe box distribution
-B* open heart to Jesus
-Students-Buisnessman and S*
-Finances
-heating/wood for winter

Comments

Oppenheim said…
Thats wonderful news Jen!
Much love and prayers to you and for you!

Popular Posts