Flight cancellation due to Volcano ash cloud



Due to the volcanic ash cloud hanging over England my flight from here was cancelled today and re-booked for a week from today.  Praise the Lord the itinerary is exactly the same and I will still be a weekend in London with some friends there.  Many of you already knew about this and have been praying.  Of course it was a big disappointed this morning being all geared up to go but Praise the Lord God knows better than I.  Like the saying that a friend posted on facebook yesterday..."God always leads us to where we need to be, not where we want to be."  Also I liked peoples references to the verse. "Beauty for Ashes" Isaiah 61:3 :)
So for anyone that I had plans with this week, I apologize but we must need to reschedule.  As of now I will be in England the 23-26th and in California the 26th.
See you soon Lord willing and no more interruptions or eruptions.
Zoti juve bekofte! (God bless)
Jen

Comments

Popular Posts