My Current Plans

The image above is from one of my favorite movies, "Little Dorrit" by Charles Dickens.

Transition can be difficult and this quote from the book really spoke to me. While everything can seem to be whirling around with reverse culture shock, relocation, decisions to make, trying to figure out how to jump into the fast paced lives of friends and family...God still is on the throne and has a plan.

Thank you so much for your continued support even while I have been "radio silent" while figuring out what I am doing. I so appreciate all who have stayed in touch. I have decided along with my church leadership here in Murrieta to stay put in the US of A for the rest of 2014 and look to returning to Kosovo in 2015.

I am trying to get some medical issues worked out and need time for that. I will be taking the time to set up a proper care team (see next article) as well as a myriad of other things. I am enjoying time with family and friends. I have already been to Texas once this year and I will be returning there in July to help my family as well as the local church (CC Waco) for a few weeks. Thankfully I have an affordable place to stay in Murrieta as well as part time work starting this month for Mercy Projects an orginization that I have worked for before that works with kids at Risk in Ukrain and Kosovo. Even though I will be here for the remainder of the year time flies so lets hang out! My phone number is 951-970-2246. You can see my current schedule as far as I know it on the right.

Comments

Popular Posts