Hello from Kosovo!

Hey everyone :o)
Kim, Norma and I arrived in Kosovo last Friday and have been busy helping with the wedding preperations. Norma is basically our personal chef. Right now she is cooking up three different versions of chicken for Randy and Lycia to freeze and eat later. She has the need to feed and were are blessed becuase of it. The bride and groom (Shpetim & Xhemile) are busy getting their invitations out for this weekend. They do it differently than in the US. Short notice is oerfectly fine. Ha! For those of you who were praying the dresses were not too small and are with a lady getting altered today. Lavdi Zoti! (Praise the Lord) Thankyou Auntie M for helping me find those and for cuz Alyssa for modeling them for me :o) Looks like I have enough decorations for the church and resturaunt which we went and looked at after church last saturday. Praise the Lord both places are really open to let us do whatever we want. I am working on decorations today(its times like these that I really miss you guys Evelyn & Leslie!) and subbing for the 3:30 english class so Shpetim can take the invites to another town. They pretty much get delivered by hand which takes a lot of doing. Internet and computers aren't as readily available as they were last time we were here so I will try and get some pictures to you later this week.
Thank you for all of your prayers!

Praise Reports
-Dresses work!
-Enough decorations!
-Safe travel to Kosovo!

Prayer Requests
-I find out Thursday if there is enough money in my account at CC Murrieta for me to stay till December, pray for provision
-Wedding day stress and busyness
-Shpetim & Xhemile as some family won't attend and it is hard for them, pray for Joy in the midst of discouragment

Comments

Okay, WHAT is up with delivering invitations by hand?! HOLY MOLY... in the U.S. that would typically mean hunting down 100-200 people!! Can you EVEN imagine that??

Jen, you are SO in your element at the moment and I will pray that God will bless you and the gifts He has given you will just flow from your fingers without any stress!

Popular Posts